We’re your pet’s family doctor. Whether it’s checkups, vaccines, well puppy/kitten exams, surgery, or advice on anything else, we spend the time making sure you’re happy and your pet is healthy. Payment for your visit is due at the time services are rendered. See below for payment options. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. We accept cash, debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks, and CareCredit. All credit cards must be signed by the card’s owner.
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Critter Clinic understands this and is able to assist with special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of CareCredit program:
- Low monthly payments (3% of the total balance)
- Interest-free for 6 months
- Approval determined in just a few minutes
- No annual fee
It goes without saying that we embrace dogs, cats and other companion animals as full-fledged family members. Many of us scrutinize pet food labels to pick healthy choices, scour the pet supply store for just the right bed and delight in treating them to oodles of toys. Yet, as concerned as we are about their health and well being, many of us don’t have the finances in place to care for our pet in the event of an emergency of a catastrophic event.
That’s where pet insurance comes in. You don’t have to have that awful conversation with your spouse, “Do we pay the mortgage or Fluffy’s surgery?” Many insurance companies have low monthly payments with reasonable deductibles. Some companies can approve claims in a matter of minutes while you're standing at the front desk of the emergency room with Fluffy waiting in the back.
Check out some of these pet insurance companies and see who may be right for you!
A Few Benefits of Pet Health Insurance:
- Empowers pet owners to not have to choose between their financial stability and their pet’s life.
- Relieves pet owners of stress and allows them to focus on the ongoing health of their pet, rather than the costs of their care.
- Some companies pay for life-long medication that is associated with a covered claim.
- In an emergency, some deductibles can be supplemented with www.CareCredit.com